If you have Ayurveda expertise, diet and lifestyle knowledge, a personal story of healing or recipes to share become a contributor to the Next Door Blog. Patients, students and all levels of professionals are welcome.
Ayurveda Next Door brings awareness to the global Ayurveda community so that practitioners, schools and centers can easily be located online.
Articles on our blog generate interest in the services of the community and educate the public.
The aim is to set diet and lifestyle myths straight, address recent trends, explain Ayurveda diet and lifestyle concepts, examine disease prevention and management with Ayurveda and explore the related sciences of jyotish (astrology) and vastu (interior design).
We also share:
- Recipes with beautiful photos as well as educational content.
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) home remedies, beauty advice and how-to information.
- Personal stories of healing with Ayurveda and/or Panchakarma (detox and rejuvenation therapies).
Our Authors Receive
- Homepage exposure for each of your articles and your profile photo.
- Your very own Author Page with your profile photo or logo, bio, social links, website link and all your contributions.
- Exposure on a high traffic site with over 80,000 page views monthly.
- Inclusion in our well-loved, semi-weekly email newsletter.
Please note we do not provide monetary compensation to our contributors at this time.
- We’re primarily looking for original articles and videos that have not been previously published elsewhere. If your content has been previously published it’s okay, but we must be notified. Not doing so does a disservice to the search rankings of both parties involved.
- Language should be friendly, approachable and current. Sentences must sound conversational (not scholarly) and flow well.
- The most well received articles are full of information and written with care. Please share your insight with our readers and you’ll surely find your fans.
- People love lists, how-to’s, recipes and do-it-yourself (DIY) information. Please incorporate one of these techniques into your submission.
Articles: 500 to 2000 words
Videos: 2-12 minutes
Your articles will be edited for grammar, punctuation and the inclusion of relevant keywords. We will never change the content of your article without first contacting you.
You’re welcome to submit your own photos for inclusion. Photos will be selected based on subject matter and visual appeal. Please include photo credits in your submission.
Your post will be shared multiple times on our social media sites. Kindly share your work with your friends, family and colleagues. Please also introduce yourself to us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We’re happy to tag you or your business when sharing your article, but we can only do so if we know you’re there!
Become An Author
Send your request with a link to your website to: info@AyurvedaNextDoor.com.