[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Hot Cocoa Basic Recipe – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]
- 1 tablespoon organic cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup organic milk, soy milk or almond milk, whatever you love
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or scrape of vanilla bean
- organic cane sugar or honey to taste
- Boil the water and then add the cocoa so it will dissolve without lumps. Add your cinnamon stick and vanilla bean. You can use cinnamon powder but the stick looks so much prettier and can be washed and reused if you like.
- Next add your milk of choice and sugar. Once you add the sugar, keep stirring so it doesn't burn at the bottom of the pot. Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!