This will keep in the fridge for a few days, or for 4-6 months in the freezer.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Chicken Bone Broth Soup – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]
- Category: Soups
- 3 pounds soup bones (Note: Ask at your local butcher shop. Soup bones are usually very cheap, if not free!)
- water (enough to cover the bones)
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
Make Your Stock
- In a stock pot, add the soup bones and enough water to cover. Add apple cider vinegar. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer for 24+ hours.
Store Your Stock
- After about 24 hours, strain the stock into mason jars. Set them in the fridge to cool. Skim off the fat that rises to the top, and close tightly with a lid. Or put in ice cube trays for quick use.