“The more you let Ayurveda and Yoga become the basis for your living, the easier it becomes to live.” – Myra Lewin
Ayurveda, “the science of life,” is a 5000 year old natural system of health and healing from the area of ancient India. It looks at the root cause of disease rather than the western approach of treating symptoms. As a result, the body and mind are restored to a state of balance in which symptoms naturally disappear.
Getting Started With Ayurveda: Learn the Secrets to True Health
In A State of Health: Getting Started with Ayurveda, Myra Lewin offers her experience of over 20 years as an Ayurvedic practitioner in 10 comprehensive video lectures. Using principles of Ayurveda, which includes food as a natural medicine, this program provides practical tools to healing that can be applied immediately. Our goal is to help people return to a state of balance and experience true health, symptom-free.
This program is right for you if you are ready to commit to making your well-being a priority. Then you can truly embark on your journey to vibrant health.
Informative, Practical, Effective
Succeed in making lasting change. A State of Health: Getting Started with Ayurveda offers the right balance of knowledge and instruction to easily digest and then integrate into your life. Simple changes are sometimes the most challenging. Myra provides guidance for easy transition for you and those around you. The program meets you at your individual starting point and you work with the material at your own pace.
What You Get
● 10 online video sessions with Myra Lewin: Introduction and 9 Lessons (avg 30 mins each)
● Watch each session streaming from your computer, smart phone or tablet
● Download audio version for convenient listening, anytime
● Optional assignments for each session, for guided integration into your own life
● Optional PDF summaries of all sessions
● One year subscription to Q&A Support ($179 value)
● Unlimited life-time access to the program with continuation of the monthly Q&A Support
● Bonus: Basic breathing video, one Yoga asana for back health in streaming video and a guided Subtle Energy Meditation audio
What You Will Learn
● Foundation of Ayurveda, which includes your dosha (individual constitution), agni (digestive fire), and gunas (3 primal energies that are in everything and everyone)
● The five elements and how they relate to our lives
● Ayurvedic cooking (video included), spices for digestion, meal planning, eating for health, and weight management
● Proper diet that encompasses the six tastes, augmenting and extractive foods, food combining and balanced eating
● Signs of true health and disease
● Stages of disease, illness prevention, and recovery
● Transitioning to living naturally
Benefits of the Program
● A healthier lifestyle for you and your loved ones
● Knowledge on how to use food and natural remedies for healing
● Ayurvedic cooking, food selection, food combination and more
● Understanding the doshas (which make up your unique constitution), recognizing imbalance, and how to treat imbalance
● Recognizing stages of disease including physical and emotional symptoms
● Stronger awareness and connection with your mind and body
About Your Teacher
Myra has been many places along the health spectrum. She suffered from “incurable” rheumatoid arthritis for many years, had a short bout with leukemia, was a vegan for 19 years, suffered from powerful addictions, and had many digestive problems. All this led her to discover Ayurveda and author two books, Freedom in Your Relationship with Food and Simple Ayurvedic Recipes.
Myra has over 20 years experience guiding people in Ayurveda and Yoga, healing themselves from infertility, autoimmune disorders, dermatitis, food intolerance, cancer, chronic constipation, acne, pms and more. The illnesses may be different but the the steps to recovery and balanced living follow similar principles. Getting Started with Ayurveda is Myra’s way of sharing her experience in healthy living and holistic healing with the global community.
“Ayurveda is a way of life that offers simple and natural practices to achieve health and prevent disease. In my experience, what is simple and natural is not always the easiest path in the modern world. Often the seemingly small changes, such as eliminating refined sugar, are the most challenging but also the most rewarding.
Ayurveda is a powerful practice that provides long lasting change in how we feel. It focuses on natural balance to prevent disease and ailments in the mind, body and spirit. However, it requires that we take responsibility and ownership of our lifestyle choices. I have found this to be the biggest change for successfully integrating Ayurveda and allowing ourselves to heal.
Much of modern day living is not natural, so it is about retraining our way of doing things back to ways that bring joy and vibrancy in life.”
This program was developed to help people make a successful transition to Ayurvedic practices in their lives. See where great health can lead you.
“We feel young when we are not grounded in time- we feel young when we are grounded in ourselves. Life is for living, and Ayurveda gives us the opportunity to live it well.” – Myra Lewin