Conception is one of the most common medical cases for which women require a medical consultation. Regular, weekly or frequent intercourse may not make the grade in many cases.
There is a wide spectrum of physical factors that become a barrier in the conception process for many women. If a woman is not able to conceive once, it doesn’t mean she will be infertile her whole life. Multiple attempts for conception must be carried on for a fruitful outcome.
However, one can’t overlook the biological factors and the celestial impacts associated with the conception issues. There is a solution to every problem in this universe but you need the perfect approach to access that. Infertility too can be cured with the help of Astrological assistance but before that, you need to understand the various causes that give birth to the infertility problems.
Common Factors Affecting Conception
The most common reasons for infertility include:
- Irregular periods
- Poor sperm count of the male partner
- Improper egg implantation
- Disorders of the thyroid, blockage in the fallopian tubes, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), Hughes Syndrome, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and many other health troubles cause infertility.
The Link Between Conception & Astrology
Astrology has answers to many complex questions and it opens the door of hope when all the worldly doors are closed. Expert Indian Astrologer in USA Rajat Nayar calls attention to the movements and position of various planets that decide the challenges to or ease in the conception, the health and the characteristics of the child and the boon or bane associated with the conception process.
According to the expert astrologer, the strong position of Moon, Mars, Venus and Jupiter bestows the couple with great and healthy kids born with good luck. Infertility problems arise due to celestial factors as follows.
- Pitri Dosh*
- Jupiter Dosh
- Sun Dosh
- Moon Dosh
- Mercury Dosh
- Rahu in second and fifth house
The different locations of various planets tell a different story related to the conception process. Poor position of the planets can be remedied with the help of Indian Astrology.
Astrological Remedies for Infertility
Indian, Vedic or Eastern Astrology has a plethora of remedies for infertility problems. Before trying any remedy, a woman or a couple needs to stay relaxed and welcome the remedies, believable or unbelievable, with an open heart. A few dependable astrological remedies for conception issues are as follows.
- Eliminate stress and introduce joy in your life to boost the Mars position.
- Take Amla Juice for removal of toxins.
- Stay calm and avoid anger.
- Control Diabetes.
- Receive proper treatment for Thyroid conditions and other health troubles.
- Stay active and don’t let fatigue be a part of your regimen.
- Avoid alcohol, smoking and other toxins.
- Take time for reverence. Sit in meditation or prayer and give offerings. Recite the relevant mantra to Shiva, Laddoo Gopal, Chakrasamvara-Vajravarahi, Lakshmi, Shashti and Uma.
A woman can definitely receive benefits regarding her fertility by practicing the aforementioned tips. Bringing a new life to the universe is a matter of pride and virtue and Indian Astrology provides you the solution to conquer all the barriers on the path to conception.
*Dosha is a Sanskrit word which means ‘unfavorable’, ‘flaw’, ‘not good’ or ‘can cause danger’. In astrology, when malefic planets such as Rahu, Saturn and Mars occupy certain houses, the positive affects of the horoscope are spoiled and the individual suffers a period of misfortune in his life.